As part of the "Have a Go Month" organized by the Festival of Learning, the Alliance Française de York is organizing free French events during the months of June, July and August 2018.
These events will take place at our premises on 61 Bootham, YO30 7BT, York (find more information about the venue here) and will be led by professional native French tutors.
• Pre-booking, by filling in a registration form, is compulsory in order to attend all the taster sessions (Skype included). Closer to the time, a message will be sent to all parties interested to confirm the running of the session.
• 3 taster sessions for different levels: a minimum of 5 people is required for each of the 3 taster sessions to run.
• Open Day: our staff will be at your disposal to welcome you at the Alliance Française de York and answer any questions you might have about us or about our activities, courses and events. No registration needed.
• Skype: this event will consist of a 15-minute 1-2-1 Skype session with one of our tutors. A Skype connection and address is therefore required.
We are offering 7 different events. Please click on the event you are interested in to access the registration form and further details:
• Beginners French A1 - Taster session: 5th of June from 11am to 12am.
• Improvers French A2-B1 - Taster session: 6th of June from 1pm to 2pm.
• Intermediate French B2 - Taster session: 7th of June from 1pm to 2pm.
• Open Day - Everyone’s welcome: 12th of June from 4pm to 7pm.
• Online taster session (Skype) - from French B1: 13th of June from 1pm to 2.30pm.
• Open Day - Everyone’s welcome: 11th of July from 4pm to 7pm.
• Open Day - Everyone’s welcome: 15th of August from 4pm to 7pm.
Not sure about your level? Test your French here.
Please note that the office and classrooms are located on the first floor of the building with no lift. Sorry for any inconvenience.